Preschool Summer Camp
Session1: July 5-9
Session 2: July 18-22
Session 3: August 1-5
- Free Music Playdate (12-24 months old): Yes, free, for babies and caregivers to come and spend time without an official class. Caregivers will get to meet others, make friends, and try out instruments to stimulate their young ones. Space is limited and one caregiver will be allowed per child.
- Little Mozart Class (25-36 months old): A short, music program to stimulate young toddlers in music as described by Edwin Gordon. Learn more about Music Learning Theory. The caregiver must attend together with the child.
- Mozart Preschool (3 to 5 years old): For children who are potty trained, this drop-off program is divided into 3 Tiers to provide effective programs based on their specific abilities and current development regardless of the age.
- EXPLORERS Exposure to sound and introduction to various instrument in a spontaneous environment. Self-paced plays and preschool appropriate toys are provided. (30-minute/day)
- CURIOUS KIDS: Children who are showing some interest in music and who are able to follow at least 2 minutes of instruction and show focus are promoted to this group. The goal for this class is to stretch their focus up to 5 minutes at any one given time. (30-minute/day)
- ADVENTUROUS KIDS: Children who can follow from 5 minutes of instruction are promoted to this group. Students get to try out some part of the Piano Adventure’s Program with some breaks. The goal is to stretch the focus up to 15 minutes at any one given time. (45-minute/day) It is expected that when children appear unfocused and unable to follow instructions, they will be self-exploring the environment which is a crucial part of child development. (45-minute/day)